What does it take for four older adults–with a combined age of 360–to beat a world record in freestyle relay? Passion, purpose, and perseverance. One of the four, who is 89 years old, is battling back from a broken neck a year ago. The oldest is 93 and the youngest 86. They know the meaning of exercise!
Here’s more from Just Care:
- Exercise may help memory and attention
- Exercise may be your best bet for bone health, not calcium or vitamin D supplements
- New JAMA study reveals exercise can reduce likelihood of disability
- Another reason to exercise: It lowers your risk of stroke
- Five exercises to improve balance, for safety and health